Tooth Extractions in Spring Valley
Safe, Comfortable Removal for Improved Oral Health
We know pulling teeth has a bad reputation, and we understand. That’s why, at Dental Health 360°, we strive to make the process as quick and comfortable as possible. If your mouth is overcrowded or you are suffering from severe decay, our dentists can provide tooth extraction in Spring Valley and offer further treatment and replacement options. Don’t try at-home remedies straight out of a comedy movie—we’ve pulled a lot of teeth, and we can make sure your experience is as safe and painless as possible.
Is Tooth Extraction Necessary?
Few people are excited to hear they need to have a tooth extracted. Whether your dentist found a problem during a routine check-up and suggested removal or you have an oral health challenge you’ve been dealing with for a while, you may be wondering if an extraction is necessary. Our team at Dental Health 360° will help ease your anxiety and make sure it’s the right move for you.
If extraction is necessary, you can expect us to:
- Thoroughly examine your mouth, teeth, and gums
- Take x-rays when necessary
- Determine the best and least invasive method of extraction
- Prescribe antibiotics before or after the procedure, as necessary
- Discuss sedation or anesthesia options with you
- Inform you of any preparation steps, such as arranging for a ride or not eating beforehand
- Present replacement options, such as bridges or implants
Tooth removal can range from a simple extraction that takes a few minutes to more complex, surgical procedures. We will make sure you know exactly what to expect from your tooth extraction in Spring Valley.
Dental Care that Goes Full Circle
Dental Health 360° offers convenient hours and affordable rates, because we care about making sure our services are as accessible as possible. We believe everyone deserves quality dental care. Experience our team approach to great care and customer service. Call today!