Traditional & Modern Dentures in Paramus
We Help Those Living Without Teeth
Teeth are an essential part of day-to-day life. If you have lost a number of teeth due to injury, disease, or decay, it can have a debilitating effect. Missing teeth impact more than your ability to chew – they affect your appearance, confidence, and oral health as a whole. The Paramus dentists at Dental Health 360° believe everyone should live with teeth. Our denture services are a time-tested, cost-effective option for those in need of significant tooth replacement.
Denture technology has advanced greatly in recent years. In addition to traditional prosthetics, there are a number of options for those with different needs, comfort levels, and budgets. One of our experienced dentists will conduct a thorough examination and review your oral health history to determine the best option. From there, we will craft a customized set of dentures that fit comfortably, work great, and look good to those around you.
Types of Dentures That Are Available
We offer several denture solutions to help people function and feel better:
- Conventional dentures – These traditional full-mouth dentures are inserted after all teeth are removed and the gums have had time to heal.
- Immediate dentures – This alternative full-mouth option inserted as soon as all teeth have been extracted. The gums then heal underneath the prosthesis.
- Upper or lower dentures – Traditionally designed dentures that only replace the upper or lower teeth.
- Flexible partial dentures – These dentures only replace the teeth that are missing, with a flexible base anchor to give you the best fit and aesthetics.
- Implant-retained or implant-supported dentures – A type of traditional denture that is securely anchored to gum implants, using either a bar or balls and sockets, which helps retain your facial structure.
- Temporary dentures – While you are waiting for your permanent dentures to be completed, temporary dentures will help you function.
Quality Solutions at Every Step
Despite these advances, your dentures will eventually wear out. The alignment of your mouth may also change over time. A Paramus dentist will conduct regular exams in one of our world-class treatment centers to look for tissue changes, signs of wear, or development of diseases. Our convenient care options will be there for you at every step to keep your mouth well.
If you are exploring the possibility of Paramus denture services, contact Dental Health 360°at (201) 809-9566 to schedule an appointment.