High-Quality Paramus Dental Implants
We Help You Restore Your Smile
Your teeth are one of your most important features, from chewing dinner to flashing a great smile. If you are missing teeth due to trauma, decay, or disease, it can have a severe effect on your daily function and social interactions. Dental implants offer a permanent solution for adults looking to replace one or more teeth. By creating a secure foundation, your new teeth will be stronger, fuller, and better-looking than with traditional restorative options.
Dental implants consist of small titanium posts that provide the basis for replacement teeth. This crown-and-root structure helps preserve your facial structure while encouraging new bone tissue, making for stronger support. It also gives your replacement teeth a more natural look and better function. If you are considering dental implants, a Paramus dentist at Dental Health 360° will evaluate your dental and health history while making sure your needs and concerns are met.
Call Dental Health 360° at (201) 809-9566 to learn more about which dental implant options would be best for you!
Implant Options & Procedures
There are two types of dental implants depending on the patient’s oral structure:
- Endosteal Implants – These implants are surgically placed in the jawbone. When the gum tissue has healed, a post is connected to the original implant, which holds the artificial tooth.
- Subperiosteal Implants – A metal frame is mounted underneath the gums either on or above the jawbone and fuses to the bone as it heals. Posts for replacement teeth come up through the gums. This is primarily used for shallow jawbones.
Both single- and multi-tooth implants can be inserted. We can even create an implant overdenture for an entire row of teeth. A few weeks or months will be needed for the jaw to heal from the implant procedure and for a permanent crown to be crafted. However, we can often place a temporary crown, though we recommend a soft food diet to help the healing process.
Benefits of dental implants:
- Functionality - implants can improve your ability to speak clearly and help you chew food more easily.
- Younger appearance - dental implants can help support your facial structure and prevent sagging of the cheeks that can lead to an older appearance.
- Improved confidence - high-quality dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. They improve the aesthetics of your smile and can help boost your self-confidence!
- Permanence - implants are designed to fuse with bone so they will become permanent fixtures of your smile.
Quality Dentistry without the Stress
Dental Health 360° is making high-quality restorative dental services convenient and affordable. We are open at hours that work for our patients rather than making them conform to our schedule, meaning less stress when you visit. And our team approach to dentistry means you get the best information and options available. If you are looking for a dentist in Paramus that emphasizes great care and better service, you have come to the right place.
For upscale dental implants without the upscale price, call us or contact us online to schedule an evaluation with a skilled Paramus dentist.