Dental Implants in Paramus
High-Quality Options to Restore Your Smile
Your teeth are among your most important tools, from chewing dinner to flashing a great smile. If you are missing teeth due to trauma, decay, or disease, it can have a severe effect on your daily function and social interactions. Dental implants offer a permanent solution for adults looking to replace one or more teeth. By creating a secure foundation, your new teeth will be stronger and more supportive than many traditional restorative options and will blend in seamlessly. If you are considering dental implants in Paramus, visit Dental Health 360° for a dentist to evaluate your dental and health history while making sure your needs and concerns are met.
Call Dental Health 360° at (201) 809-9566 to learn more about whether dental implants would be a good option for you!
Implant Options & Procedures
Dental implants consist of small titanium posts that provide the basis for replacement teeth. This crown-and-root structure helps preserve your facial structure while encouraging new bone tissue, making for stronger support. It also gives your replacement teeth a more natural look and better function.
Depending on the patient’s oral structure, we would use one of two types of dental implants:
- Endosteal implants – These implants are surgically placed in the jawbone. When the gum tissue has healed, a post is connected to the original implant, which holds the artificial tooth.
- Subperiosteal implants – A metal frame is mounted underneath the gums either on or above the jawbone and fuses to the bone as it heals. Posts for replacement teeth come up through the gums. This is primarily used for shallow jawbones.
Both single- and multi-tooth implants can be inserted. We can even create an implant overdenture for an entire row of teeth. The jaw will need a few weeks or months to heal from the implant procedure before a permanent crown is crafted. We can often place a temporary crown, though we recommend a soft-food diet to help the healing process.
Benefits of dental implants include:
- Functionality – Implants can improve your ability to speak clearly and help you chew food more easily.
- Younger appearance – Dental implants can help support your facial structure and prevent sagging of the cheeks that can lead to an older appearance.
- Improved confidence – High-quality dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. They improve the aesthetics of your smile and can help boost your self-confidence!
- Permanence – Implants are designed to fuse with bone so they will become permanent fixtures of your smile.
Quality Dentistry without the Stress
Dental Health 360° is making high-quality restorative dental services convenient and affordable. We are open at hours that work for our patients rather than making them conform to our schedule, meaning less stress when you visit. And our team approach to dentistry means you get the best information and options available. If you are looking for a dentist in Paramus that emphasizes great care and better service, you have come to the right place.