High-Quality Dental Care Experience for Adults & Kids
At Dental Health 360° in Clifton, we are proud to offer our patients a comprehensive & high-quality dental care experience. Not only are we providing convenient, high-quality, and affordable dental care, but we are also providing an outstanding level of service in our state-of-the-art facilities that offers a spa-like experience on every visit. We offer preventative, restorative, and cosmetic dental services in a welcoming environment that are unlike any other dental office you’ve visited.
Why Choose Us as Your Clifton, NJ Dentist:
- Our family friendly dentists in Clifton, NJ specialize in your Oral health and beautiful smiles.
- Convenient location & hours to support your needs
- Affordable quality care for All budgets
- State of the Art Dental Technology & high quality materials
- Our team truly care about your comfort and time
Comprehensive Dental Solutions
Dental Health 360° cares about providing the Clifton community with comprehensive and quality dental health services. Whether you need a cleaning or more intensive dental treatment, we are here for you.
Our Dental Team Is Equipped to Provide:
- Routine cleanings
- Crowns & bridges
- Teeth whitening
- Exams & X-rays
- Composite tooth fillings
- Treatment for gum disease
- Root canals
How Often Should You Go to the Dentist?
It is typically recommended that you go to the dentist twice a year, or every six months. However, some cases may require more frequent visits.
Signs You Need to See a Dentist:
- If you are experiencing constant toothaches
- If your gums are swollen
- If you notice white spots on your teeth
- If your gums are continuing to bleed when flossing
- If you have difficulty chewing
- If your teeth are overly sensitive to heat or cold
Additionally, if you are experiencing any abnormal pain or symptoms with your dental health, it’s best to schedule an appointment right away with a Clifton dentist.
Clifton, NJ Emergency Dental Care
One never expects to chip a tooth or have intense pain caused by an infected tooth or broken dentures. Our Dental Health 360 team in Clifton is always prepared to handle an urgent dental emergency. We are open until 8pm Monday through Thursday to accomodate those unexpected emergencies. Additionally, we're open until 3pm on Friday and Saturday to help you on the weekend.
What Are Some Emergencies the Clifton Office Handles?
Our team is equipped to handle broken teeth, chipped teeth, damaged dentures, infected teeth, and more. Please call our Clifton location today if you have any questions regarding our emergency services. We are commited to helping our patients receive quality care each & every time they find themselves at our office.